Why We Give
Opportunities for charity are everywhere, and there are plenty of credible places to give. In fact, you might think Voyagers Bible Church is just another one of them. To us, one thing is different. Our giving isn’t about charity, It is an integral part of our worship (2 Corinthians 9).
God instructs us, through the Bible, to give regularly, generously and sacrificially out of all that He gives us—all as part of our worship of Him. What an appropriate response to who He is and all He has done…an expression of gratitude, obedience, and reverence: worship.
But, why give money to the church? Because it’s the right thing to do? Or, it’s good tax write-off? God needs it? The church expects it? Well, to put it simply, it’s what God says to do.
Not because God needs what we have. But because we need to give it. What we do with what we have directs our heart. Giving to God reminds us that He has given us everything we have, and can be counted on to meet every need we will ever have. And The Church is His plan, through Jesus, to reconcile the world to himself. To bring healing through relationships, to support one another and encourage one another. So we give to advance the gospel through His ministry.
How to Give
- Physically: We provide offering boxes at the Sunday services, or you may drop gifts off during the week.
- Mail: Give by sending your gift directly to Voyagers at 6000 Irvine Center Drive, Irvine, CA 92618.
- Online: Connect to the Pushpay app (see below) or use your bank bill pay system or a third party payment system like Quicken.
We use Pushpay to provide a simple way to give online. Our desire is to make the giving process easier. There are three ways to reach Voyagers on Pushpay:
- Click here.
- Use the Voyagers Bible Church app.
- Text “voyagers” to (833) 371-5128.
Pushpay is a safe, easy and effective way for you to participate in giving back to God what He has freely given to you.