VBC Women’s Ministry desires to nurture Godliness and community among the women at Voyagers.
Women’s Bible Study
June 25-July 30, Tuesdays, 6:45-8:00 p.m.
- June 25: 30s, Ephesians 1 — Lesley Hedrick
- July 2: 40s, Ephesians 2 — Monica Nallathambi
- July 9: 50s, Ephesians 3 — Jasmine Alvarez
- July 16: 60s, Ephesians 4 —Janet Mull
- July 23: 70s, Ephesians 5 — Sandy Pittman
- July 30: 80s, Ephesians 6 — Ida Angier
Click HERE to register and pay online.
For all general questions about WBS, please email Cassie Clancy.
Save the Date for Jingle & Mingle 2019
Saturday, December 7. More info to come!
MOPS stands for “Mothers of Preschoolers,” but we’re much more than that!
Voyagers’ MOPS is about meeting the needs of every mom, from conception through kindergarten.
Whether you’re stay-at-home, working, teen, adoptive, special-needs, single, or married mom, MOPS is for you! Being a mom is what brings us all together and allows us to build a special community. After all, the early years of being a mom are just as foundational to you as they are to your baby, and those years are filled with unique needs that other moms instinctively understand.
9-11:30am in the Multipurpose Room