Operation Christmas Child
The world’s largest Christmas project of its kind, Operation Christmas Child uses gift-filled shoeboxes to demonstrate God’s love in a tangible way to children in need around the world.
This year Voyagers is excited to be an Operation Christmas Child shoebox drop-off location for the Orange County area!
The amazing journey of a simple shoebox gift begins with YOU and results in Evangelism, Discipleship, and Multiplication.
Discover below how you can participate in this incredible ministry!
1) Pack Your Own Shoebox
- The Operation Christmas Child website gives a list & ideas for the shoeboxes
- For the next 5 weeks you can bring your shoebox to the sanctuary lobby or church office
2) Shoebox Packing Event, Wednesday November 16 @ 6PM
- Join us in the MPR for pizza & packing
- Donate bulk supplies for the shoebox packing (needed by 11/13)
- Use #ipackedashoebox on our Shoebox Packing Event night and connect with others around the world who participated in this powerful ministry!
3) National Collection Week, November 14 – 21
- Voyagers will host a Collection Center for Orange County residents to drop off their shoeboxes.
- Volunteers are needed for the following times:
- Monday, November 14 @ 8AM – 11AM
- Tuesday-Thursday, November 15-17 @ 4PM – 7PM
- Friday, November 18 @ 8AM – 11AM
- Saturday, November 19 @ 9AM – 12PM
- Sunday, November 20 @ 12PM – 3PM
- Monday, November 21 @ 8AM – 11AM
- If you feel called to volunteer at our Collection Center, please contact Vicki Dimitruk, email@example.com
For any further questions, please contact Vicki Dimitruk, firstname.lastname@example.org