Pause to Prepare
For this week’s pause section, please enjoy a video of Pastor Michael Risley taking us through the A.C.T.S. Prayer.
Worship at Home
To Ponder for the Pulpit
· Take time to read through Hebrews 9.
· Describe what you know about the Old Testament sacrificial system. How did this system fall short in providing final salvation and forgiveness?
· How does understanding that system help you as a Christ follower under the new covenant?
Process what you heard from the Pulpit
· What does it mean to be accepted by God?
· What does it mean to have a “purified conscience”?
· What did Martin Luther mean when he said, “My conscience is captive to the Word of God.”
· Take time to pray and thank Jesus for His work on the cross.
This Week at the Dinner Table