Dinner for 8, sounds great! Beginning in October, get connected to others in your church family that share a similar life stage and/or geographic location. We consider this new ministry to be one of the best ways to be part of the “True Family” at Voyagers as these dinners are designed to help people find community around the sacred act of breaking bread and enjoying a meal together. The book of Acts repeatedly conveys the beauty of gathering together over a meal and that’s what this ministry is all about. We are really excited to see what God is going to do in and through these gatherings.
Click HERE to join a Dinner for 8 group, and you will be invited to a dinner with other members of our church body. You may also be asked to bring a side dish or dessert.
- What’s one of your most memorable meals? Situation, location, food itself (either good or bad), etc.
- What’s the worst and best part of being a woman or a man?
- Would you prefer money for a housekeeper, cook, gardener or personal secretary?
- What did you get into the most trouble for when you were young?
- If you could be brilliant in one subject which would you choose?
- If you could be anyone’s assistant for one year, who would it be?
- What was the most fun you ever had at a party?
- What’s the best and worst gift that you’ve ever received?
- Which historical sporting event would like to witness?
- What life experience has strengthened you the most?
- Who’s the most unusual member of your family?
- Who has inspired you as a mentor and why?
- What one fear would you like to conquer?
- Would you stop eating all junk food to live 5 years longer? What’s the most amazing weather that you’ve ever seen?
- What celebrity would you most like to see in person?
- Is there anything you were scared to do but did anyway?
- What is a goal you have for this year?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you travel?
- Is there a book/ show/ podcast/ blog you’d recommend?
- What was a favorite childhood memory?
- What would constitute a perfect afternoon for you?
- What’s something you’re passionate about or proud of?
- Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want to have coffee with?
- What’s something you love about someone in your family?
- What’s something new you’ve tried recently?
- What personality quality has stayed the same since childhood and what’s a characteristic that has changed?
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
- If you could change something about the way you were raised what would it be?
- What’s something you’d love to learn how to do?
Click the recipe link above to view instructions for some meals!
Any questions, feel free to contact Suzy Hermes Ministry Coordinator. Suzy and her team will help you make your gathering thrive!
Need more info? Download the FAQs.